If you are reading this post at my blog site you should be seeing a tabbed entry. Please click the tabs in turn to read the content.
[su_tab title=”Pattern Details”]
- Pattern Name: Fox Paws
- Designer: Xandy Peters
- Price: $6
- Requires: 1006 – 1189 m of 4ply/fingering in two or more colours
- Example Projects: 396 at cast on date
- Ravelry KAL
- Notes: Pattern gives complete instructions for changes in five colours. An associated video gives tips on weaving in ends as you go to eliminate finishing tasks. The Ravelry KAL thread has a handy stitch count by row for sizes other than the given.
- Website: so, I make stuff [/su_tab]
- See Also: Yarn Harlot’s blog entries on Fox Paws
[su_tab title=”Project Details” ]
- My Ravelry Project: No Pause Round Here
There are no foxes in Orkney and, seemingly, no pause in my knitting and yarn-purchasing frenzy at the moment.
- Size: 81 stitches/ 4 horizontal repeats
- Using: Drops Alpaca in five shades, from Knitted Home at £2.50 a ball. –
- A Navy Blue
- B Light Greyish Green
- C Dark Blue
- D Dark Purple
- E Grey Purple
Project Cast on: 10th February 2015
[su_tab title=”Project Progress” ]
Cast on this morning. Knitted one row. Referred to pattern instructions and began Row 2 entirely incorrectly. Tinked. Began Row 2 again. Was interrupted. I have yet to return to it.
As I mentioned this morning, I am unsure of the colours. Luckily the designer provides a handy sheet to colour in. Unluckily, having photographed the yarn and built a colour swatch in Photoshop, I found myself completely unable to fill in between the lines. It looks as though we shall have to go for the experiential approach instead.