One less FO to share this week than I had planned, though I do think that the Twisted socks will be completed later today. This FO has already been shared this week and the full pattern details have already posted under the Teardrop Stole – so only brief details and a couple of photographs today.
This project differs from the stole only in the overall size, and also the needle size used – I wanted a denser fabric for this.
- Cast on Date: 7 August, 2010
- Cast on: Long tail onto 2 needles
- Needles: 3.25mm
- Stitches: 35
- Pattern Repeats: 3 across, 14 down
- Blocked: Yes
- Finished Size: Didn’t have time to measure it before posting it off
- Cast Off: lace on 4mm needle
- Cast Off Date:11 August, 2010
- Ravelry Project: Sob, sob, sobbin’
It was a bit of a rush to get this done. I stopped at 14 repeats and would have wished to squeeze a couple more in, to allow for a secure double knot or a fetching bow…
…but I confess myself pleasedÂ enough. It is a lovely thing and I may even make one for myself – my hair often needs anchoringÂ in the Orkney wind in order to stop me from chewing on it by accident.