Well, what a weekend this one is turning out to be. Great busy. Lots strange and piles of new. Hard work – big muchness.
- The new fridge arrived yesterday and there is a long story around that though I may choose not to bore you with it.
- It has snowed a little but at least the wind has dropped and there has been a little more light today
- My trainers arrived but there has been much busy so no time to try them out. I’m wearing them in around the house though.
- We have rearranged the middle room in order to bring the exercise bike out of mothballs. It now stands by the side of the treadmill so that we can exercise simultaneously rather than serially. Upside: more space in our bedroom. Must shop for some drawers.
- The new fridge/freezer has been filled. We need to eat a lot of stuff in order to switch off the old chest freezer. Menus for next few weeks may be strange or boring or both. There is an industrial quantity of spinach to get through…
- Busy week forthcoming – Mr L’s b’day on Wednesday requiring shopping trip on Tuesday.
That’s all for now as I need to dash off and cook yesterday’s dinner. Today’s dinner will be served tomorrow. Or not at all. I’m not sure.
I think I need a lie-down.