There has been much happening. Spring or something seems to be energising me and my interest in all sorts is perking up
- We bought that coffee table (and I love it)
- We also bought two second-hand leather armchairs that go very well with the table…
- …and then we bought a rug
- I completed the Recreational Maths course at Futurelearn…
- …and have started on Maths Puzzles…
- …and bought an online Photography course at Udemy
- The camera arrived and is in use and I am currently concentrating on manual settings as required by the Udemy course.
- My laptop wasn’t up to processing images from my new camera, so a new PC is being built today
- Just for good measure we threw in a network server and a new WiFi router – Maison Celle meets the 21st Century!
- But my Lightroom won’t handle the raw files from the new camera, so I probably have to take out a Creative Cloud subscription
- The diet is going well and I met a major interim goal
- The Keto thing is causing me much enjoyment in trying out new dishes and methods in the kitchen
- I made cauliflower “rice” today. It is actually very nice!
- I also made crispbreads this week – not something that I ever thought of trying
- I am trying to get all Blogs up, running and lively again – including my Photo site, Runestone.
- Still not found time to knit or spin or read or do any of the myriad things that I should like to.
I will do a diet post soon.
I am trying to work out how to keep things relevant, with all the right stuff in the right places but it is making my head ache a bit! I need a better sense of direction and narrower focus in each place, I think. I don’t seem to be good at compartmentalising.