Link is a lightweight lace scarf, knitted in a 2/28NM Cashmere/Silk/Merino blend from Colourmart. It is a quick knit and quite simple, but does have a couple of wrong side pattern instructions.
The pattern is charted only.
- Cast on Date: May 21, 2010
- Cast on: Long tail, on two needles
- Pattern: Link
- Pattern Price: $5
- Yarn: ColourMart Cashmere/Silk/Merino 2/28NM laceweight
- Length: 620 yards
- Amount: 40g
- Cost: Â£3.20
- Colour: Tormenta (dark blue/green)
- Needles: 3.25mm Signature Stilleto straights
- Stitches: 111
- Pattern Repeats: 5 across
- Blocked: Yes, hard
- Finished Size: 12″ by 60″
- Cast Off: Lace
- Cast Off Date: July 16, 2010
- Ravelry Project: Don’t Fence Me In
Knitted as part of the Colourmart Lovers Competition Summer 2010.