- DIY is on hold until DH has been to Manchester next week
- the playroom is pretty much reassembled – bookcases have been added and filled and curtains and pictures are back up and the bar billiard table installed. Still to do: dartboard to go on wall, guitars amp and keyboard to find homes.
- (And the whole of the long hall (floors and walls) of course, plus the WC. This is on hold. See point 4 below.)
- I have done my back in. This was probably caused by spending too much time in…
- …felting stones! (more on this when I have photos to share)
- There is no knitting being done
- but I am still playing with the Tunisian crochet when I have a few spare moments
- I really must complete the second Twisted sock before I do Mr L’s packing!
- There is no Craft Club tonight but I’m hoping to do some independent messing – and there will be a post about this soon too.
- I plan to ply on Wednesday at Spinning – but there may be sockage, see point 8 above.
- Bagging Bruck did not happen this weekend, see point 4 above.
- The Melbourne Puzzle Hunt ((We need team members.Â Eight spaces exist in our team. Would you like to play with us?)) week began today. Expect no sense from either of us for the remainder of the week
- (Two of today’s puzzles are solved, some clue regarding a third, two defeat us entirely. Lying 69th)
- Apologies for brevity. My back hurts!
One of today’s puzzles is about cats. Every time we communicate about the puzzle – and utter the word C.A.T.S. – Nell goes totally crackers. She is barking her head off and hurling herself against the window. She intends to defend us against all feline intruders. Bonkers.
I really need to knit. I’m getting twitchy after so long without making stitches.