I did it. I finished Warriston’s second sleeve yesterday evening and today I have joined both sleeves to the body and began raglan shaping on the yoke. It is very awkward and unwieldy at present. With so many stitches engaged it will feel like slow progress too but it will grow. I could use a 150 cm cable right now but cannot find one. Barrel connectors don’t make for ease of stitch manipulation.
No photos – it’s a dull brown, unwieldy amorphous lump – not attractive and not interesting.
I did spend some time wondering if I had sufficient yarn to lengthen the body at this stage but I wimped out. It was cheap clearance yarn and cannot be matched – I should hate to run out!