What are you more comfortable with — routine and planning, or laissez-faire spontaneity?
Simple answer? I don’t know. Possibly that means that I am equally comfortable with both.
I do know that spontaneity is more fun. I find routine to be productive but it can reduce me to tears at times. Then again, I do feel secure when plans are in place for every eventuality. I just like to be able to break free of those plans on a whim, and simply fly off to explore some new pasture or other.
Wherever my Comfort Zone is, I actually prefer being out of it. It makes me feel alive.
A clear case of wanting my cake, and eating it too.
More responses to today’s prompt:
- I plan to be spontaneous next Thursday at 3:30… | Q the Adult
- 15:3 Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Night Muses | Philosophy & Photography
- Le Chat Noir | Philosophy & Photography
- Enjoy the Silence | Philosophy & Photography
- Change spells trouble!! | Being Special
- “FED 4? camera, 1975. Six images | Philosophy & Photography
- Piglets & Wolf | Philosophy & Photography
- Taking photos with “Zenit” camera | Philosophy & Photography
- Daily Post: Planned Whimsical Living | midlifemusingsblog
- Grafovka of Belgorod Region, Russia. October 16, 2011 | Philosophic Pictures
- Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone « Mama Bear Musings
- A Dash of Planning, and Mix in Some Spontaneity | Stuphblog
- No risk, no reward. | toastandgems
- The Daily Prompt | Planned Spontaneity | Anonymous Paranoia
- Well That Just Depends Doesn’t It? | Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Everyday Adventures | Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone
- Daily Prompt: My Comfort Zone | My Blog
- Daily Prompt: Comfortable Zone | ?????
- Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone | cognitive reflection
- Ceteris paribus | Ald+R
- Daily Prompt: In Between | ?????
- Daily Prompt: Plans, Routines, And The Comfort Zone | Creative Mysteries
- Spontaneous? OCD self says no. And check the door. | thoughtsofrkh
- Spontaneity is the Spice of Life … Too Much Spice Gives Me Heartburn | Charming South
- the son of an engineer | thematticuskingdom
- What does Spontaneous Mean? | A Short A Day
- Crashing Through My Comfort Zone | Off Go the Panties
- Daily Post: Comfort Zone | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Impulsive. | Hope* the happy hugger
- No Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone | Basically Beyond Basic
- It’s gunna be a booompy ride! | theloneshewolf
- Best Laid Plans… Whatever! | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Post – Shoot from the hip | Blog of The Imaginator
- Spontaneous stability | Pigments of Life
- Comfort Zone – Planned and Spontaneous? | The Nameless One
- Organised by Nature | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- The three C’s… | jaycee68
- Spontaneous thoughts | Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Post: Two-Punch Combo | One Starving Activist
- Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- DP: Beware the Ides of… Routine | Common Chapters: life changes
- My best laid plans always go astray | thelissachronicles