Blink is blocking. I didn’t plan to block it because I liked its texture but after I soaked it I found that it really wanted to contract, so I pinned it out roughly. I only did the basic 12 and a half repeats in the end – then fretted as I knitted the decreases because I didn’t think that it would be long enough… but it has blocked to 67″ by 8″ or thereabouts. I do believe that I could have got more length out of it quite easily, but it is on the kitchen table and just fits that nicely as it is.
Time to move on. A few rows on the Morning Surf today, I think, so that I see some progress there, then I’ll cast on my slippers if needles are available.