Just to get back into the swing of it, a brief project report:
- Pattern: A Handsome Triangle
- Source: Victorian Lace Today
- Ravelry Project: Winter Shawl
- Yarn: Colourmart DK Merino
- Needles: KnitPro Symfonie interchangeable circular needles, 5mm.
- Row: 146
- Stitches on needle: 296
- Total stitches worked: 22,188
- % complete: 48.01
- Estimated completion: 15th October
Going extremely well on my wonderful new needles. Currently progressing at about 10-12% daily. It’s looking good and feeling even better. I’m really looking forward to using this shawl when it is finished. I have no idea where I am going to block it, though!