Welcome to Woolgathering! I hope you will stay a while and look around.
(Feel free to use the Contact form to say “Hello” and/or “Thank you”)
Knitspot Pattern Reference
Version 2: uploaded 11 January, 2009
The enhanced file has added features:
- Metric equivalents 
- Hyperlinks to the pattern source
- Status flagging (Knitted, Purchased, Want)
- Conditional formatting
- Patterns Purchased but not yet knit are highlighted
- Some zero data is formatted white to avoid clutter
- Data validation – to allow easy entry of future patterns
- Filtering – to aid navigation through the file
The layout is slightly different, with some combined data cells now being separated into different columns.
Download the file
- Excel 2007 version .xlsx ::Â knitspot-v2 xlsx
- Backwards-compatible .xls file for Excel 97 – 2003 :: knitspot-v2 xls
You are welcome to take any of these files and to download and modify for your own purposes. This version was uploaded on 10th January 2009. Any queries should be directed to Jan Hostage, aka close2me
Possible future enhancements may include a search facility on the suggested yarns and/or pop-up images of the patterns within Excel
 Spurious accuracy removed from Metric lengths – please use these as a guideline only.