Remember Hermans Hermits?
Anyway, that’s by the by. No Monday Muse today. It is going to be a busy week. Spinning is here on Wednesday and Friday is our two-monthly big shop expedition to Kirkwall. I have lots of work to do…. cupboards to sort and tidy, lists to make, out of code items to utilise in strange and wondrous ways…
- Gone-wrong gingerbread made for Wednesday
- Hoping to make a gluten-free alternative today or tomorrow
- GÃ¶rdes gusset picked up
- Gorgeous skein of yarn arrived today and will be a Show & Tell tomorrow, if time permits
- The Wednesday WIP update will be HUGE this week
- We are still quite involved in contemplating purchase of a new (to us) vehicle
- Whistle Test Vols 2 & 3 now watched, we shall return to Vol 1 soon
- Failed to complete the Guardian crossword in bed last night, two clues remain that we can’t get even though we know both must be a composer
- Is there a composer named Part? If so, he/she is not in my Collins.