It has been ages since we had a meme. Let’s do this one – it has a knitterly aspect, after all 😉
Meme snagged from K425
Empire Magazine has revealed its list of the 50 Greatest TV Shows ever:
1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch.
2. Italic the shows you’ve seen at least one episode of.
3. Post your answers.
50. Quantum Leap
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – my excuse being that men in my life have been slightly trekkie, otherwise it would have passed me by
46. Sex & The City
44. Cracker – wanted to see some of this but never got around to it
43. Star Trek – my excuse being that men in my life have been slightly trekkie, otherwise it would have passed me by
42. Only Fools and Horses – but not if I could help it
41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python’s Flying Circus
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation – my excuse being that men in my life have been slightly trekkie, otherwise it would have passed me by
36. Father Ted – enforced
33. CSI: Las Vegas
32. Babylon 5
28. Fawlty Towers – enforced
27. Six Feet Under – currently working through the entire run. Finished Season 3 and about to start Season 4.
26. Red Dwarf
24. Twin Peaks – enforced
23. The Office – once. Never again.
22. The Shield
18. Arrested Development
17. South Park – once. Never again.
16. Doctor Who
13. Battlestar Galactica – the real one, with Lorne Greene in
12. Family Guy
09. The X-Files – enforced
08. The Wire
07. Friends – IÂ may have been drunk. I’d’ve had to be, wouldn’t I?
04. The West Wing – courtesy of hooloovoo_42
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer – can’t recall why, maybe on between two things we actively watched.
01. The Simpsons
Results slightly skewed by the fact that hooloovoo_42 got our telly in 2005 and we CBA to replace it. Viewing now restricted to DVDs on the Mac and the BBC iPlayer.
So, what show do you do your knitting in front of?
I confess to missing the TV since I took up knitting again. It was always when I got my knitting done. I find it hard to believe that I multi-tasked to the extent of reading a book on my lap, while knitting, and keeping half an eye on the goggle box, and another half on the kids and the dinner 🙂
I am sure I’d get through more knitting if we had a TV set. Not that it’s a reason to get one… but I would. I’d knit more. For certain.