I fell in love with Annis as soon as it was published as a Knitty surprise. I lost no time in casting it on, using some of the Colourmart 2/28NM scrap sets that I had in my stash.
I used the yarn doubled and this enabled me to stagger the colour changes in order to achieve some shading.
I chose to bead my Annis, in preference to knitting the nupps.
- Cast on Date: 3 June, 2010
- Cast on: a long tail variant, on two needles held together
- Pattern: Annis
- Pattern Price: Free
- Yarn: Colourmart
- Quality: Cashmere/Silk/Merino laceweight (10/20/70)
- Weight: 2/28Nm laceweight
- Length: (tbc)
- Amount: (tbc)
- Cost: (tbc)
- Colour: apricot, cream and ivory shades
- Needles: 5mm circs
- Pattern Repeats: As written
- Size: One size
- Blocked: Yes, quite hard
- Finished Size: 56″ by 13″
- Cast Off: 3 by 3 picot edging
- Cast Off Date: 6 June, 2010
- Ravelry Project: Annis in Wonderland
Click on the thumbnails for a larger view