Skip to content
- The rocks are laying now, at least one of them is – she gave us the dearest wee pullet egg yesterday.
- a big box arrived today from Approved Foods
- we are now getting 3 eggs per day from our girls
- Turkish Delight is delicious
- most of the eggs are being laid in Secret Places in the garden because…
- … the chooks now demand to be free ranging…
- … and who could blame them?
- my Mingus sock is progressing, but not fast enough.
- Turkish Delight is moreish
- 40 rows of leg and half a gusset knitted yesterday.
- I need more yarn storage crates
- we are having a Nyonya style curry today, from a kit that came in today’s parcel (33p each!)
- I am beginning to
hate resent my Mingus socks
- Mr L insists on calling the Approved Foods delivery the Red Cross Parcel.
- I want to Cast On
- these bullets are just avoidance and displacement because I
hate resent my Mingus socks and would rather be casting on…
- …or finishing my Antalya hat
- there are wonderful Nyonya aromas emanating from the slow cooker
- there is a man in the loft
- he is fitting a daylight lamp in my workroom
- I hope there is less swearing this time than there was the last time that he attempted it
- I could feed him Turkish Delight if he gets upset again
- Feb 1st is coming up fast in the outside lane
- I should be knitting
- Does Turkish Delight aid self-discipline?