Connecting with like-minded souls across the world wide web. Page needs updating.
Thoughts scattered - more of meConnections
- Sanday Spinners – Selling spinning, weaving, and knitting equipment and tools
- Sanday Spinners – Blogging about fibrecrafts
- Runestone – my images, blogs about photos and photography
- Blipfoto – one a day, most days.
- Flickr – more images, some the same, I don’t often update these days
- Facebook – if you must
- Javajem Knits
- Copperpot’s Feelin Fuzzy Blended fibres for spinning
- Echoes of a Dream multi crafting blog from Simmy
- Eunny Knits Eunny Jang at Interweave Knits, rarely updated
- Get Knitted
- Grizzly Mountain Arts commercial blog – wonderful hand crafted fibre arts tools
- Grumperina a knitblog
- Hello! Natalie Fergie’s Yarn Yard blog – shop updates and photos of new yarns and rovings.
- Knitspot Anne Hanson’s blog – superb patterns
- Lots of Yarn Knit and spin blog
- Needles on Fire Kate Gilbert’s (she of the Clapotis)Â blog
- Textile Talk Commercial blog for Fibrecrafts.co.uk
- The Weekend Whirls Spinners community LiveJournal
- Too Much Wool Cassiana’s knit blog, patterns – source of the Fool’s Rush Sock
- Trenchwork Rhonna’s blog – spin and knit. Rhonna is an enabler of the highest order.
- Unraveled Official Ravelry Blog
- Yarn Harlot – Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. Required reading.
- Ysolda – blog including yummy cake photos, knitwear design, free and paid for patterns
Suppliers of Yarn, Fibre, Patterns, and Other Goodies to this blog
(items listed are those that I have purchased and not an inclusive list of vendors’ items)
- The Yarn Yard – hand dyed yarns and fibres of exceptionally fine colour
- Violet Green – hand dyed sock yarns, Socrates (100% Merino and Supersock), Clover needles
- Copperpot at Etsy – blended fibres for spinning. Very yummy colours
- Butterfly Girl Designs at Etsy – beautiful spindles with semi precious stone whorls
- Grizzly Mountain Arts at Etsy – fibre tools
- Yarnplayer at Etsy- hand dyed tatting threads
- Hansigurumi at Etsy – knitting patterns
- mkcarroll at Etsy – knitting patterns
- exclusivelylindalee at Etsy – wondrous dye jobs, luxurious fibres, great service – and reaosnable prices too!
- vedabliss at Esty – more wonderful rovings at good prices MSF P/hop project – free knitting patterns and a chance to donate to MSF based on your hours of pleasure derived