May was a busy month for me and combined with some inclement weather and the remains of my virus, we saw little camera action. I had just two outings in addition to my weekly Monday Outlook photographs.
Read more in my photo blog but to summarise May:
- The grass finally began to grow but not sufficiently
- Wild flowers began to appear
- The weather was occasionally good but mainly poor, remaining wet and cold and windy
- Lambs appeared in greater numbers in the fields
- The cattle were turned out towards the end of the month – changing the landscape completely